Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday 2nd July

"Learn form the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself."

Am I or am I not working with the mama’s? Turned out I was. Only five ladies came today. Two of them talked a bit. Chatty Kathy was not there and definitely missed. Mary, a health nurse, held a religious ceremony, led the exercise class and cooked the meal. What a gem! While I was busy chatting with the Mama’s, Nikki was working at the school, not only with her her students but also with mine.

The afternoon found me feebly attempting to snorkel and swim. Evening time I was learning about the poverty on Tonga, eating another delicious meal prepared by Debi while conversing with the Fijians staying at our motel and learning about the influence of the Indians on their country, making Hindi one of their major languages.

0 comments: