Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Life moves pretty fast

I missed a couple days of school due to an awful illness. Besides all of that negativity, I am still more than glad I am here with the people I am here with. This has been an experience to say the least and I am so sad I have to leave, though in some ways I can’t wait to get home to my old Kentucky home. This trip has been full of firsts: first plane ride, first time west of Kentucky, first time on the Pacific Ocean, first time hitchhiking, first time drinking Noni jucie (I don’t recommend the taste).

I can only hope as I go into my last day at Titikaveka that I have in some way improved the life of at least one student while I’ve been here because I sure know they have improved mine!
                                                                                  
Entry submitted by: Kendra


Message of the Day: “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

0 comments: