Thursday, August 22, 2013

A day filled with lots of fun

Today was an amazing day. It was filled with lots of fun. I’ll tell you all about it. Once we got up we got dressed and went out for breakfast. It was delicious. After that we went to the school. The principal came out and told us what we were going to do. She told Jack and me to go and help in the third grade. All the kids welcomed us and we started the day with worksheets. Then I started to color and all the kids wanted pictures from me. I did a lot mostly for my friends Kimberly and Shonel and a few others. After that we had lunch. I ate with Olivia, Jack, and Terry. Then it was time to play. I gave piggy-back rides and horse rides and spun them around. That was a lot of fun. Then we went back into the classroom and I colored more. I also did a few races and Gary started us off. It was a workout, but I love to run! Then we went back and cleaned up. That was a fun day. I can’t wait to go tomorrow. 

Entry submitted by: Alexandra

Message of the Day: “Be good to the earth and it will be good to you!”

0 comments: